|„A cool quote about our services
and why they are so great!”
Human Resources - Manning Services
|Recruiting? We're on the Job!
Very low recruiting fees! No costs for candidates!
SIMMIT MANPOWER management is performing his services in such a way as to relieve the ship Owner
cargo, bulk carrier, AHTS, container ship, research, refrigerator, etc.
2. Marine (Safety, Health & Quality)) and Technical Superintendents;
3. Personnel for Hotel & Restaurant, Deck & Engine crew for Cruise ships, Ferries and River cruises;
4. Crewmembers for Fishing Boats and workers for fish Processors;
5. Offshore Crew for Oil Rigs and Gas Company;
6. Workers for various factories;
7. Taxi drivers
8. Workers in buildings construction (home & industrial) from unqualified Worker up to Engineer;
9. Specialized personnel for Hotels & Restaurants for any rank/position at shore;
10. Personnel for Healthcare jobs (nurses, carers, healthcare assistants, support workers);
11. Baby Sitter;
12. Head Hunting: Managing/Executive Directors for various institutions (Banks, Air Lines, Factories,
various projects, etc.).
13. Recruitment of traveling riding crew like engineers, inspectors, fitters and sandblasters, painters
onboard vessels for maintenance purposes during voyages or in shipyards;
| Long-term & Short-term Projects|
| Direct Placement|
| Training and familiarization with our customers QMS|
| Medical examination check-up and fitness certificates|
| Flag State Applications arranged as filling registered agent|
| Contract formalities |
| Supply of working gear|
| Ticketing and visa issuance formalities |
| Crew accounting and payment of crew wages/allotments |
| Insurance of crew effects|
| Crew and workers planning|
|Positive communication. |
|Fill out the following form and one of our
recruiters will contact you shortly to set up a
meeting and advance with the process...
|Copyright © 2006 - 2018 SIMMIT MANPOWER® / All Rights Reserved / Powered by Simmit Manpower
Personal data operator no. 9980
We provide solutions in several types of employment relationships
WORKERS for CONSTRUCTIONS SITES and SHIPYARDS
USING OUR SERVICES AT VERY LOW-COST RECRUITMENT
SIMMIT MANPOWER Co. Ltd. has a special department for
recruitment, training and placing of Workers for various jobs at
Constructions sites and Shipyards, from Laborer, Carpenter,
Crane operator, Welder up to Architect, Field or Civil engineer
and Site supervisor or Manager.
Personnel recruited and sourced by SIMMIT MANPOWER
Co. Ltd. for Constructions sites:
Civil & field engineers
Personnel sourced/recruited by our Agency for Shipyards:
• Grit/sand or high-pressure water cleaners
• Shipyard construction fitters / Platers
• Mechanics (team or individuals)
• Electronic & ship’s electricians
• Naval or mechanical engineers
• Naval architects (marine & basic design)
• Project managers shipbuilding
• Shipyard managers
Our special department is well prepared to offer to each
customer a project exclusively based on individual needs
and requests, a customized offer at request.
SIMMIT MANPOWER management is performing his
services in such a way as to relieve the ship Owner/Manager
of any overload work connected with the manning of vessels
and/or shore activities. .
As qualified, dynamic, and quickly growing organization, we deliver one-stop solutions to the Marine and
Offshore industries with the following services:
- New-Building Management & Supervision
- Management Consulting
- Technical / Engineering Management & Support
- Marine Systems Testing & Commissioning
- Management & Supervision during Docking and Special Surveys
- Crewing Management
- Ship Mainntenance Management
- Operations Management
- Vessel Mobilizations
- Ship Operating Manuals / Plans /
- Audits / Surveys
- Safety Inspections
- Preparation of vessels for Port State Control inspections.
SIMMIT MANPOWER is offering services for every aspect of recruitment, advices and manpower
planning. Are you looking for some peace of mind?
|For Employers Only to Post Job Ads, Inquiries
We supply qualified and competent crew to all types of vessels. Screen all the candidates and vet through
their experiences to match the specifications of the vessels and to exceed the owners’ expectations.
Provide in-house training to the crew on technical, operational and safety aspects before departure to
excel their performance onboard.
Our seafarers are constantly assessed and upgraded through relevant training courses on international
safety standards and environmental pollution.
Mobilizing vessels from the point of delivery to the Owners/Charterers’ locations worldwide by providing
the right crew and management team for the right voyage/operation.
The uncertainty of change - shipping's crewing crisis!
Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 18:00 (GMT + 2) 19 Mercur Street, Constanta city, 900699 ROMANIA +4 0241 545 606 +4 0341 176 750
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
SIMMIT MANPOWER Co. Ltd. is suppling highly experienced and qualified workers after an entire process
of selection, strict interview and checking of applicant competence certificates.